recognise that we must achieve our business objectives in a manner that reflects the changing environmental priorities of our Clients and society. Adstone Construction Limited is a professional and
environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. Our aim is to minimise the impact of our activities on the
environment. We are committed to managing environmental matters as an integral
part of our business, not only do we consider this to be sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter
of delivery of our duty of care towards future generations.
Therefore our policy is
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirement of current environmental legislation and codes of
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise our
consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continual improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and
reduce any impacts from our operation on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and confirm to the high standards if required.
- Address complaints about any breach of Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned
This policy has been endorsed by
Top Management and will be reviewed annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers. This policy will be made available to interested parties upon request.