Adstone Construction was established in 1977 and has its purpose built 50,000 sq ft factory situated on a 4-acre site in the Midlands.
The company continually expands the mainstream business to keep at the cutting edge of technology and thus enable it to offer quality steel structures
throughout the UK.
A highly skilled directly employed workforce excels in a varied mix of project types, portal frame, multi-storey structures being typical. We take
a proactive role in helping the design teams develop their visions to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the projects are completed on time. We can
also offer co-ordinated design, supply and fix steel/decking solutions as required.
- All shotblasting is post fabrication using our in-house shotblasting
- 3D design and detailing offices (linked directly to our two drillin and saw lines).
- In-house spray painting facilities.
- In-house shot blasting facilities.
- All on-site teams are 100% CSCS and CPCS certified.
- Corus approved supplier/fixer of Slimdeck/Slimflor decking.
- We also fix PCU concrete planks and stairs.